There are a number of events that the Choir runs through out the year to support our fundraising efforts. They included:
- Join our Holiday Craft Show! Saturday, November 2, 2019, from 10:00 until 3:00 at the St. Louis Catholic Church Gym, 53 Allen St E, Waterloo, ON N2J 1J3. Shop for gifts from local artisans, buy a snack at our cafe featuring Wooden Boat treats, and hear some beautiful music from our Children’s Choir. Want to be a vendor? Contact email
- Bingo games (licensed by City of Kitchener).
- Raffle ticket sales (raffles are licensed by City of Kitchener) going on right now. Tickets available at all concerts and through choristers until Dec. 7, 2019. Final prize draw on Dec. 9, 2019.
- Loyalty Funding (a program in which you commit to spend a certain amount in a grocery or other store, and the store donates to the choir); use this form to sign up https://www.loyaltyfundingshop.ca/content/uploads/LoyaltyFunding-Order-Form.pdf or go to //www.loyaltyfunding.ca/support-a-cause
- Scotiabank 5K Run/Walk – Mississauga; we do this every May.
Find out more by contacting executive director Luisa D’Amato