What you’ve been waiting for!
July 27-29 for all youth ages 15 – age 23
9-11 am daily
Love to sing?
Want to explore new types of music from the comforts of your own home?
Need to brush up your vocal and musicianship skills?
Level up with ChoirLab!
All ChoirLab participants receive a $25 discount on our 20-21 membership in the Youth Choir!
For youth (age entering grade 9 to 23)
July 27, 28, 29, 9 to 11 am
* Explore new music (from folk to jazz) with guest professional musicians
* Refine your vocal and musicianship skills
* Individual voice check-ins available upon request
* Explore interactive collaborative music-making methods
Youth ChoirLab Director: Dr. Tracy Wong (DMA, U of Toronto)
- Conductor, Grand Philharmonic Youth Choir
- Assistant Professor & Choral Director, McMaster University’s School of the Arts
- Co-Conductor, Asia Pacific Youth Choir 2020
- Active clinician, educator, and composer
Check back regularly for updates!