- This event has passed.
Starts July 27
Love to sing?
Want to explore new types of music from the comforts of your own home?
Need to brush up your vocal and musicianship skills?
Level up with ChoirLab!
All participants will receive a $25 discount for our fall season!
For children ages 7 – 14
July 27-31 9-11 am daily
* Choose your own adventure — select a project and make music together online
* Explore new music with others of the same age
* Individual vocal check-ins
* Yoga for Young Singers session with yoga teacher and pianist, Anna Ronai
* Led by Andrea deBoer-Jones (biography below)
More about our ChoirLab leader!
Children’s ChoirLab Director: Andrea deBoer-Jones (Hon BMus, Vocal Music Specialist)
- Conductor, Grand Philharmonic Children’s Choir
- K-12 Choral Music Director, St. John’s Kilmarnock School
- PYP MYP Music Specialist
- Former singer of Elora Festival Singers and Toronto Mendelssohn Choir
- Choir adjudicator, Kiwanis Music Festivals (PEI, Stratford, Port Hope)