Starts July 27
Love to sing?
Want to explore new types of music from the comforts of your own home?
Need to brush up your vocal and musicianship skills?
Level up with ChoirLab!
All participants will receive a $25 discount for our fall season!
For children ages 7 – 14
July 27-31 9-11 am daily
* Choose your own adventure — select a project and make music together online
* Explore new music with others of the same age
* Individual vocal check-ins
* Yoga for Young Singers session with yoga teacher and pianist, Anna Ronai
* Led by Andrea deBoer-Jones (biography below)
For youth ages 15-23
July 27, 28, 29, 9 – 11 am daily
* Explore new music (from folk to jazz) with guest professional musicians
* Refine your vocal and musicianship skills
* Individual voice check-ins available upon request
* Explore interactive collaborative music-making methods
* Led by Tracy Wong, (biography below)
More about our ChoirLab leaders!
Children’s ChoirLab Director: Andrea deBoer-Jones (Hon BMus, Vocal Music Specialist)
- Conductor, Grand Philharmonic Children’s Choir
- K-12 Choral Music Director, St. John’s Kilmarnock School
- PYP MYP Music Specialist
- Former singer of Elora Festival Singers and Toronto Mendelssohn Choir
- Choir adjudicator, Kiwanis Music Festivals (PEI, Stratford, Port Hope)
Youth ChoirLab Director: Dr. Tracy Wong (DMA, U of Toronto)
- Conductor, Grand Philharmonic Youth Choir
- Assistant Professor & Choral Director, McMaster University’s School of the Arts
- Co-Conductor, Asia Pacific Youth Choir 2020
- Active clinician, educator, and composer